About me






Hi! Welcome back, today I want to tell you something about me. I was born on May 26th of 1995 in Santiago, I am 22 years old. I studied in three different schools, in elementary school I was studying in the school Republica de Mexico and then I changed to José Artigas because the other school was very far from home, in high school in Liceo comercial Luis Correa Prieto and my course was Administration with mention in logistics. Now I am studying plastic art in Universidad de Chile and my mention is painting.
My family is a large one; I live with my parents Elizabeth and Kablin, my two brothers Edgard and Bastian and my two cousins Alejandra and Victoria, also I live with my pets which are part of the family. We have many dogs, cats and a hedgehog, but my dog is called Black and I love him with all my heart, he gives me company and although it sounds very cheesy, my days would be very sad without him.

I have lots of hobbies as painting and drawing. I love to knit very much, when I do this it relaxes me. I also enjoy watching movies and series because most of the time we see them in family, especially movies of terror or thriller.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Nataly , it's awesome that you have a big family and yours pets we're including in them, its so cute! c:

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hellooo nataly!
    i'm a big fan to the people that love your pets just like they are part of the family! this is really nice!
    i will to try read your blog sometimes, i hope that you are fine.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. wooooowwww!!! you estudied Administration with mention in logistics, I hate numbers

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Artist that I admire is ...

Technology!