When I was a child





Hi everyone!, today I will talk about my dream jobs. When I was a child I wanted to work on many things, I wanted to be a Parapsychologist because I like the paranormal things, everything that has no rational explanation and strange things, also I wanted to be an archaeologist because I watched movies about this and I wanted discovery lost cities, another job that I would like to have was veterinary because I love animals and wanted help them.  Finally, the career I choose is plastic art because when I was in high school I always imagined me studying arts, painting and drawing in a studio, but another career I had in mind at the moment of applying to university it was veterinary medicine because I wanted to help and caring animals abandoned on the street, but in the moment that I chose a career I think nothing and I take the opportunity of study arts. I wanted to study whatever I wanted, no matter what the others think. So far, my college experience has been very good, I have learned many things, and the best thing has been to meet lots of great, friendly, funny and good people. In the future I would like to work doing workshops of different specialties, such as painting and textile. I would like to do my own projects as illustration or paintings.

Comentarios

  1. I also love the things paranormal specially the scary movies

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wooow! you are very brave, I never thought to a job as Parapsycology

    ResponderBorrar
  3. ohhh i didn't now that you wanna be a parapsychologist Nata! jajaja i can't imagine how be the training to be that but it sounds cool = )

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Artist that I admire is ...

Technology!

About me