Favorite movie
Hi everyone! Today I will tell you
about my favorite movie, actually I can’t choose one movie, my favorite movie
since I was child is The Lion King
and it still is one my favorite movies. I always watched it over and over again
and I cry every time in the same scene, I like this movie because of the story
and its characters. But I don’t choose one movie because now there are many movies
that I like especially of Studio Ghibli, I love the aesthetic of each movie,
the colors and their chromatic palette also the soundtrack is beautiful. I like
to watch movies of all kind such as horror, romantic, animation, fantasy, but
now I especially enjoy animation because as I mentioned before I like the aesthetic
and how they make those kinds of movies, I see the scenes and they inspire me, and
I feel like painting.
The most recent movie I saw is The
Wind Rises, the story is about Jiro Horikoshi who dreams of making
aireplanes and he searched how to make it possible ... I won't talk more about
the movie because I want you to see it and judge for yourself but I think is
very good. The stories of the movies by Studio Ghibli are never what is expected
and you keep the feelings that they give you for a long time.

i'm not a Ghibli fan but i think the same of you! the colour palette is beautiful and i think that have nice pictures and photograpgh work : ). i will see the movie that you recommended me. bye bye nata
ResponderBorrarStudio Ghibli has many beautiful movies, i saw "ponyo" and other movie that i don't remember his name, i agree with you, the soundtrack to movies to studio ghibli it's so beautiful too, and you have a reason, this characteristics are very inspirational to anyone.
ResponderBorrarI love Studio Ghibli too, the music and the onirics stories and visuals creates this magic world that everyone can enjoy.
ResponderBorrarHow great that you like the animation on cinema, Studio Ghibli most be one of the most beautiful worlds of all.
ResponderBorrar