About Photography



Hello everyone! Today I will talk about the photography that I like, in fact I love all the pictures that Rebecca takes, she uploads the photographs to Instagram and her blog. In her photos, she shows us her life in Northern Ireland, inspired by nature and fashion. 
In one of the photographs you can see many pumpkins, taken with a light that generates a very beautiful shadow. The photo was uploaded to Instagram on September 23, to officially start autumn. I really like this one for several reasons, one of them is because of its aesthetic beauty and because of the its composition and light, I also like it because I love pumpkins, they remind me that Halloween is approaching, meaning the month of October which is my favorite month. 
As I said before I like all of Rebecca's photographs because of the places she takes photographs of, the color palette or filter that she uses, always in very beautiful orange y and reddish tones, I also love the clothes she wears, she and her photographs inspire me. 
If you want to see more of her pictures just click in her Instagram https://www.instagram.com/aclotheshorse/?hl=es

   
  















Comentarios

  1. hello, beautiful photography, I also liked the aesthetics of this photo and the inspiration it has for nature, greetings!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Artist that I admire is ...

Technology!

About me