about my experience using blogs




Hi everyone! Today I will talk about my experience using blogs in the English class
I think that the experience it has been nice and funny, but most of the time topics are about favorite things and it is difficult for me to decide what I like most, and the subject of blogs in general is fun, it is also interesting to know and learn more about my classmates.

I feel my writing skills have developed very much because I learned more about writing, before it was difficult for me, I didn't know many words and I confused verbal time. It still is a little complicated but I think I have improved too much because I have learned more words and now my vocabulary is wider.

In the future, I would like to include topics related with my degree instead personal things, for example in my case, about different artists or techniques of art, arts supply or tools. Although it would also be interesting if we will write about books or tell stories for example of Myths and legends.
The experience in general has been good, besides I hope you have enjoyed reading the blogs and I hope you have understood something that I wrote.


Bye Bye! it is the end!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Artist that I admire is ...

Technology!

About me