my favorite subject








Hi Today I will tell you about my favorite subject …. It is textile. We learn about different textile technique, now in the textile workshop we are making tapestry, to make the tapestry technique we use a loom, in the loom we weave with cotton thread.
We learn different samples that the tapestry technique has, we have learned nine different samples until now, each samples have their complexities. Some are easier or more difficult. Currently we are making personal projects about what is the meaning of tapestry for us. I have to make a piece about this. To develop the project I have to reference different artist, a background of the other works I did and a description of my project.

I like the subject textile because I think weave is great, I like to be focused and quiet. In general I believe that the textile technique is beautiful, weave and embroidery, the construction and the process are very interest, the visually that is generated, also the result it get is amazing, it has many possibilities. I believe I have learned very much about the textile in the workshop and it is one of the reasons why I like the subject.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Artist that I admire is ...

Technology!

About me